• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted AUSTRALIA. - Camino walking gear for sale : updated list of items

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy route 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, 2023, +
I am looking to sell some of my outdoor gear that I no longer require OR that no longer fits … after three serious attempts I have finally refined my «kit» and these are the items, regrettably, that no longer make the cut. All are in excellent preloved condition or brand new and unused. I have listed here the cost price in splendid, sunburnt aussie dollars plus the asking price … genuine offers also considered. Postage at buyers expense.

Osprey Aura 50 womens ventilated backpack, womens S/M, 47 litre capacity, eggplant purple/burgundy; used once [late 2014], excellent condition and to-boot a beautiful pack to wear; cost A$210, sell A$120.

Kathmandu Transit travel pouch, black, new / never used, great little travel pouch with lots of pockets and RFID technology; A$80.00, sell A$40.00.

Montane Atomic pertex shield rain shell [over]pants womens size small [UK10 US8 EU36]; brand new=never worn; cost A$150.00, sell A$90.00

Vaude Oletta trekking shirts [blouses] x2 : very pretty Vaude shirt for hiking / trekking in warm weather OR for everyday casual wear. Made of eco-friendly and breathable, quick drying material. V-neck style with short stand-up collar, long button front with placket, casually overcut sleeves. UPF 40+ factor. This style is no longer available. 1x size M [EU40], grey/dark grey and white checked fabric; 1x size L [EU42], sea green with deep pink checked, both unused and unworn in original packaging; cost A$60, sell A$45 each.

Columbia short-sleeve women’s hiking shirt, size medium [fit size 10–12] 72% viscose, 28% polyester, quality cool-weather hiking / trekking shirt in olive-green tones, very nice and comfortable shirt but too warm for me, worn twice only, as new condition; cost A$60, sell A$30.

Columbia women’s hiking / casual shorts, size small [fit size 10–12] 70% cotton, 30% nylon, smart burgundy colour with olive-green contrast stitching, super-comfy hiking OR casual active-wear shorts, plenty of useful pockets, pre-loved and well-worn but in excellent used condition; cost A$60, sell A$20.

SealSkinz women’s stretchdry / waterproof socks x2 pair, with merino wool, ankle length, size small : US3.5–6.5 / EU36–38; A$110, A$60

Buff original, rose pink, as new [worn once or twice only], original packaging; cost A$30, sell A$10

Sea to Summit padded soft cell pouch, blue, small, high-density EVA for digital camera and chargers; cost A$35, sell A$20

LightFeet medium arch insole, extra-small [fits EU36/37], used but in excellent as-new condition; cost A$50, sell A$20

Karrimor Vapour women’s jacket, size small [UK10], slate-grey and pale blue, very smart, weatherproof, stowaway hood, used but in very good condition; sell A$20

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Quick tip - If you include Australia in your thread title you might get more of the right interest ;-) BC SY

thanks for the tip : good idea ... I don’t ’spose there is any way of changing the thread title other than reposting ??

(Title changed as requested)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Hi there, I am new to this forum and just in the early stages of planning for September next year but I may be interested in some of the gear. I'm not quite sure how this works yet, is there a way of communicating privately and getting you to send me some photos please? I am in Perth

Hi Pamf, yes there is a way of communicating via private messages[PMs] ... generally you do it via your profile page [top right corner] and starting a conversation ... how ’bout I get us started and you can reply to me ... I will be back with you shortly ...

OR you can simply click on my username [below avatar / pic] and you will see «Start a conversation» as an option ... and away you go

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Yes, I am also planning another trip next year....I would definitely like to see some photos of the items you have for sale please. There is a facebook group for selling Second Hand Camino Gear by the way....Camino Hugs....Susan.

Most read last week in this forum