• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Baggage Transfer

SarahHlthChica

Time of past OR future Camino
plan to walk (2013)
I am a 20 something female who is traveling the camino from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela in 2013. I am traveling with my middle aged father and elderly grandmother. They would prefer to transfer luggage from one stage to the next during our trip. Many of the forum's questions I have seen are out of date, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me good current websites or companies that offer baggage transfer services for the last part of the camino. We like to plan things out so we don't really want to arrive and just find something. Thank you!!!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The most reasonable in that part is Xacotrans
They charge €3 per bag per stage.
If you know where you are staying each day, you can pay them up front and give them a list of the places where you will be staying. They will then pick up the packs every morning and deliver them to your next nights accommodation

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum