• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bed bugs + Spray help

caminomarie-o

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2018
Hello
I got bed bug on the French way recently from ponferrada. The lady st the albergue sprayed my bag but my pills were in there. One set were in plastic bags so they’re most likely fine so I’ll continue taking them. Another we’re in a plastic pop open bottle and I hope are fine but will probably still take them. The last was in a ziplock bag that was unzipped so I’m sure fumes of the pemetherin or whatever she used to spray them got on. They were near the top so they definitely got sprayed. Is it okay to take them? They kind of smell like the stuff. How toxic is it to humans?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I would not take this pills anymore. What kills the pest is usually also poisonous to man. I can only speak of the "baygon spray" we used to fight the cockroaches when living in Malta. The poison did more harm to me than to the insects. So be careful!

Take the packages of your medicine, walk up to the health-centre and explain. I´m sure there is no difficulty to obtain a new presciption.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum