• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Blister happens 2 days before we start!!!

deano5

Time of past OR future Camino
May or September 2023
Have been in Madrid all week during the record high temperatures and doing lots of sightseeing, I have been changing my socks several times a day. Usually like to wear wrightsocks but today I went with darn tough socks in the morning and afternoon. The first pair really felt uncomfortable and I think this is when it began! I think with a few days of care it will be ok. Back to my wrightsocks for my camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
While in Madrid I suggest going to the Parish Church of Santiago and San Juan Bautista, you can get your first stamp there!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I find it best to test out all clothes and equipment on training walks at home, long before my Camino. I tried lots of highly recommended stuff that may have worked great for others, but not for me.

-Paul

FYI,just before you go to sleep if you slice the blisters open to drain it and then apply TeaTree oil they'll dry out overnight! Be ready for a little sting tho then you'll be good to go in the morning!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I find it best to test out all clothes and equipment on training walks at home, long before my Camino. I tried lots of highly recommended stuff that may have worked great for others, but not for me.

-Paul
I tried my stuff out for many months but the socks were new and it was my error in judgement.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum