• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Blog with pics - April/May 2013

billbennettoz

Veteran Poster
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2013
Camino Portuguese 2014
Via di Francesco 2015
I have started my camino from SJPP - set off April 10th.

Unfortunately I already have some injury issues with a crook knee. But hoping it will come good.

Here's the blog:
[Ivar: edited out commercial link]

Bill Bennett

Last edited by a moderator:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I enjoyed your blog. We had the same backpack" :D
Check out my blog from 2011 if you like.
I desperately want to walk the Camino again!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
catherinemccoy said:
/quote]
I am extremely partial to neon green backpacks and have been reading your Camino blog trying to decipher what pack you used!! Do you have a packing list published anywhere? Thanks

GreatDane said:
catherinemccoy said:
/quote]
I am extremely partial to neon green backpacks and have been reading your Camino blog trying to decipher what pack you used!! Do you have a packing list published anywhere? Thanks

hi, I took an Osprey Kestrel 38L pack.

Details of what I took on my Camino are here:

http://pgstheway.com/what-im-taking/

Anniesantiago said:
I hope your knee heals soon!
I enjoyed your photos very much!
I love Spring walking!

Thank you Annie!

2 weeks now since finishing the Camino, and my knee is still a major problem. My body is telling me that I should not walk for a while, but do some yoga to ease some of the tension that's accumulated.

Thanks for the compliment on the photos!

Bill

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Camino Mozarabe...a route that is not that well trodden, but is massively under estimated (in Marks humble opinion ). Mark went out to Malaga earlier this year and managed to get a walk from the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.