• For 2024 Pilgrims: ā‚¬50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bonjour

Deavain

Time of past OR future Camino
Past, The Mesata
Now, Waiting and Lurking
Future,
Bonjour,

In the past, about six years ago, I walked The Mesata, which I capitalise because I think it warrants it.

It was all the time I could take of work, and just as my head was begining to clear, I had to return from Lyon. Just as the celtic festival was going to start. Just as I started, I stopped.

Now Iā€™m eager to get going again. My plan is Lourdes, Vesuvius then The Large Haydron Collider. I live in the center of the three on the GR653.

But who knows now.

Back then, I regularly lurked here, and Iā€™m curious to know, in these times, if these forums have seen any significant upturun in interest? It feels to me like a great time for wandering, or perhaps a time for great wondering.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading and being here.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Bonjour,

In the past, about six years ago, I walked The Mesata, which I capitalise because I think it warrants it.

It was all the time I could take of work, and just as my head was begining to clear, I had to return from Lyon. Just as the celtic festival was going to start. Just as I started, I stopped.

Now Iā€™m eager to get going again. My plan is Lourdes, Vesuvius then The Large Haydron Collider. I live in the center of the three on the GR653.

But who knows now.

Back then, I regularly lurked here, and Iā€™m curious to know, in these times, if these forums have seen any significant upturun in interest? It feels to me like a great time for wandering, or perhaps a time for great wondering.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading and being here.
Deavain,

Bonjour Ć  vous!
Welcome back to the Forum. There are many of us here who like you are yearning for change during these continuing uncertain times. You will find much here to help you plan and ponder.

Whenever/wherever you do walk Buen camino!

I like your writing. This year, in October, I walked from Pampleune. I had the idea to make it across THE MESETA, because I felt that was important to my pilgrimage. However, other pilgrims and "the unexpected" caused me to stop in Burgos. So, I stopped. From there I will begin again, someday. This forum is very good, and nicely moderated by a wise person. I appreciate your use of the word "lurked." Like the Camino itself, never far away, always lurking and waiting to bring you back. Bon Chemin.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

ā‚¬60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didnā€™t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I donā€™t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

ā“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back