• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Booking bus ticket from santiago to sarria.

nighrainne

I am heading over on Friday 19/08/11 to do the last stage. Since there is only one bus to sarria on a friday, does anyone know if I should book ahead of arriving there and if so is there a site in English that I can book from? The monbus site does not seem to have info on this. Thanks...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I doubt you'll need to book ahead.
You can get any number of buses to Lugo first and then to Sarria.
Santiago to Lugo on http://www.empresafreire.com
Then a half hour ride to Sarria on the Monbus.

Sil's spot on. Just make sure you have some low denomination Euro notes because the bus fare in December 2010 was 8.35€ to Lugo and 3.35€ Lugo to Sarria.

You haven't enough time for a ticket to be sent to you anyway and I doubt if they do Internet print offs for that sort of fare. There really is no need to worry.

As I got on the Lugo bus at Santiago airport I paid the driver and did the same at Lugo on the Monbus.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
what time are the buses from santiago to lubus then to sarria on a sunday ??

we arrive at approx 8pm ?? will the bus be there
thanks

SDC to Lugo on Empresa Freire, S.L.
Available buses:
August the 28, 2011, Sunday.

Depart.Arrivals Days of service
7:00 9:00 SMTWTFS
11:00 13:00 SMTWTFS
16:00 18:05 SMTWTFS
17:00 18:35 SMTWTFS
18:30 20:30 SMTWTFS
20:00 21:55 MTWTFS

Don't know which Sunday you're going, hope you get this in time.

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum