• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Santiago Airport to city

Lydia Gillen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007/8/9, 2011 , 2012/13/14. C.F 2015
Camino Portugues 2017,2018,2019
volunteering
Now that the bus station in Santiago is beside the train station, does anyone know whether the bus from the airport still goes via the old bus station?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I seem to remember seeing a photo posted on FB a few weeks back showing the start of the demolition of the old bus station, so doubtful. Whether there is still a useful stop nearby I don't know.

Last edited:
Click on line 6A on this page to see the schedule and stops of the airport bus:

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
You can jump off several places but I got off opposite the train station.

I seem to remember seeing a photo posted on FB a few weeks back showing the start of the demolition of the old bus station, so doubtful. Whether there is still a useful stop nearby I don't know.
Thank you so much for coming back so quickly with that info Miguel, very kind of you

Thank you Rick and Peg. I have printed it out now and can compare with map to see my nearest stop.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum