Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Bus Taxi from Pamplona to Saint Jean - What time?

rsloss

Hi does anyone know what time Caroline of Express Burricot taxis pilgrims from Pamplona to Saint Jean? We are arriving from Barcelona by train and have the option of arriving in Pamplona at either 11 am or 1 pm. I would like to arrive at 1, but want to make sure I can still catch her taxi.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

Most read last week in this forum

I am currently in SdC and am looking for the best way to return to Pamplona with my dog. Alsa will not take us, Any suggestions, ideas?
Friends, any suggestions of how best to get from Carrion de los Condes to Burgos on Saturday 1st October next (in the morning). Thanks
Looking for some advice…will be travelling from Santiago de Compostela to Leon shortly. I have two choices Alsa bus 6 hr or Renfre 4:30 hr which requires a transfer at Ourense. My concern is the...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides