• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Travel from Pamplona to SJPDP

Jamieb

Time of past OR future Camino
My plan is to bus from Pamplona to SJPdP on Thursday June 5th, we want the 14:30 bus so we can explore Pamplona a bit in the morning. Is there a chance the bus will be sold out? Should I purchase the tickets now or do you think I will be safe to wait until we are actually there?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There are buses at 10:00 and 17:30 also. If you can't get on the 14:30 you have a second chance.

By the way, June 5th is a Wednesday. Also be careful with Spanish calendars; the week starts on a Monday (Lunes) so, for example, you may think you are booking for a Sunday because of the position on the calendar but you end up booking for a Monday. I goofed with this once.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum