• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C S J Pilgrim's Record

Ian Afloat

Time of past OR future Camino
CF July 25th 2017 from SJPDP
Please move this if it's in the wrong place!

Hello,
So today I took a little trip down to the buzzing nerve centre of the CSJ to pick up a Pilgrim's Record. Has spaces for 114 sellos. Going to have fun filling that up this summer. Would thoroughly recommend a visit if you are in the area of a Thursday or for their Open Saturdays.

CSJ pilgrim's record by Ian McDowell, on Flickr

Particularly liked this bit at the front about not partaking in a 500 mile pub crawl...

2017-04-06_04-40-00 by Ian McDowell, on Flickr

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Could i get one sent to my home in usa. Thanks

You can't order stuff by posting on a thread Especially when it's something from a different site.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
you need to be a memeber of the CSJ to get one of these.

The one available to non members is a concertina style credential. The one in the picture is an A5 booklet which states that the holder is a member of the CSJ.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Contact CSJ directly - via their web site - they will ask for a donation (say about $10/15) to cover the printing/postage etc. I am a member so maybe I received a discount (cant remember what I actually paid - it was back in 2013). If you do want one give them at least 4 weeks to get it to you. Mine actually arrived after I departed so its still waiting for me the walk the VDLP. Having two other pilgrim passports I find the CSJ ones a bit too large if one is trying to save space. Cheers

Members are free, either type, but postage costs are given on the site. Non-members pay a small fee for the concertina style, plus postage. Again all details on CSJ website

Most read last week in this forum