• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cahors to Pamplona - 4th March (Shrove Tuesday)

futurefjp

Camino enthusiast.
Time of past OR future Camino

Finally decided, money dependant, to return to Cahors to set off again towards Pamplona. Ash Wednesday I head south-west again! I have seen the light and I am prepared for more challenges - Anyone from the UK wanting to join me are more than welcome - Newcastle to Limoges and Train to Cahors - will stay with Serge for one night and walk beyond Pont Valentré

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Staying with Serge in Cahors is a wonderful idea, a gracious host and wonderful human being! Please give him my warmest regards-he should remember the pilgrim from Jerusalem. Moissac also has a wonderful place to stay-Ultreia run by Rom and Aideen - gite or private rooms - great hospitality and good Irish food (lots of potatoes!). Do go by the church there for Vespers and again in the morning, the nuns sing heavenly!

Most read last week in this forum