• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Calender of Feast Days

Humbertico

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan 2018
My wife and I are planning our trip on the Camino Frances this year. Reading about people’s different experiences on the Camino and the various festivals and celebrations they have encountered along the way seems to many like a hit and miss if you are passing through a particular region. Does any one know of a particular link or resource one can go to and see the particular times and dates of these festivals and celebrations along the Camino route if one wanted to plan their trip accordingly and what to look out for.. Gracias in advance Pilgrims! Humbertico

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
These village events are numerous during the summer and I have never found one resource for them. I have encountered many of them over the years, some are date specific to honor saints or memorable events, others are not. The list that Meredith offered is a good start but it was started by Doug Fitz in 2016, so it is out of date but it would be good start for a search of the villages you plan to visit. Market day are one of my favorites, they are once a week everywhere and the vendors who set the markets up go village to village in a routine fashion.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum