• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Caminante, no hay Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for sharing. This reminded me of walking through the forest past Estella several years ago with a beautiful Mexican girl singing this song while three of us joined in the chorus. Joyous memories! For those of you who may like to hear it sung, this is my favourite version ...

Simplesmente linda.
Simplemente hermoso.
Simplement beau.
Semplicemente bellissimo.
Einfach schön.
Simply beautiful.

Obrigado, Iole.
Well said. Beautifully done.

Thanks for the link. Brings back good memories, I heard Joan Manuel Serrat singing the song circa 1970. Que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
How often did I recite this when walking the Camino! Thank you MichaelSG and gigibarry. Both are great versions, but I gave to say that I love the sung version by Juan Manuel Serrat, which, I believe, but not sure, is the original.

Beautiful. High quality production too.
I think the verses of the Juan Manuel Serrat's song were extracts from Antonio Machado's poems.

Beautiful. High quality production too.
I think the verses of the Juan Manuel Serrat's song were extracts from Antonio Machado's poems.
In fact. It's from a poem of Antonio Machado.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wow! Thank you

My Camino song! It was partly responsible for my coming on the Camino. I honed my Spanish with the poetry of Antonio Machado.

Imagine my delight when I went for an evening walk in Jardines de San Pedro in Viana and discovered this:

Simplesmente linda.
Simplemente hermoso.
Simplement beau.
Semplicemente bellissimo.
Einfach schön.
Simply beautiful.

Obrigado, Iole.
mega-like!
while watching and listening, i now have a sunday morning cafe' with tear-water, but oh well
those are happy and grateful tears. thanks so much for sharing michael.
c

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Thanks, Michael. These are inspiring words to walk with which I soon shall be doing. Great companions for the journey.

My apologies if my post is off-topic but I can't resist to quote another song of Serrat: Hoy puede ser un gran día (Today can be a great day).

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum