• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino coffee

The first one in the morning is Café con Leche, a balm of coffee and hot milk that is kissing me good morning ! -
the rest of the day smaller shots of Café Cortado gives me a welcoming jolt of energy when I have a drinking pause,
Never had it so good but in Spain..!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

"Serving suggestion" . . . put it in a cup! Who'd have thought it?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My most memorable cup of coffee was finding somewhere open very early in the morning after" the night from hell" About dark a load of young people arrived and had their fun well into the night - noise, lights, etc. Next morning I got up early after having very little sleep and headed out in the dark. The guy from the bunk across from me was sitting outside yawning and when I got down the hill and found a place open I was thinking of yelling that the coffee was on. Hoping it would wake up the young folks, but didn't as it was in the middle a small village. That coffee kept me going until the breakfast stop.

Thanks! To get less milk I'll try Cafe Cortado- is that a regular size? For us about 250ml?

you see, they will ask you - so please indicate mug size down to cup size.
Miming is essential when proficiency in Spanish i s wanting, like in my case..
Locals will even prefer down to thimble size, and then it is strong !- and good...

I excercised a little training & evaluation and went for less and less in size...

And - please remember to call it Café Cortado - the time I forgot the full description, the barman threw a cutlery knife onto the counter, indicating I cut it myself !!

It appears the term cortado is the tip of the strength cut off, to a happy medium I would say !!
Enjoy... and be hooked forever !!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum