Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino en July

huma roja

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo
Hola a todos!

This is my first post, it after reading many of the threads and talking with friends and acquaintances, I am wondering if anyone else is planning on starting the Primitivo at the beginning of July. I'm just curious how many people will be on the trail.

Thanks!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I finished the Primitivo 2 weeks ago. I estimate that between 40 and 60 were finishing per day.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
DocPam,

Thank you! I have been reading all of the warnings and concerns in the forum, and I was getting concerned (obviously unjustly) that I would be walking alone.

Hi, I will also start my Primitivo on 4th July :) when will you start? I have to travel back on 17th at dawn, and I would like to visit Finisterre and Muxia too by bus, so I'll try to leave 2days for those, so I have about 11days for it :) Buen Camino!

DocPam,

Thank you! I have been reading all of the warnings and concerns in the forum, and I was getting concerned (obviously unjustly) that I would be walking alone.
With 40-50 people a day you will still be walking alone, with the odd pilgrim passing you, or you passing them. But you will bump into others at the odd bar on the way and at albergues. This being said, there is no reason to be afraid.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi, I will also start my Primitivo on 4th July :) when will you start? I have to travel back on 17th at dawn, and I would like to visit Finisterre and Muxia too by bus, so I'll try to leave 2days for those, so I have about 11days for it :) Buen Camino!
Erica. I was planning on starting the 1st, but I'm not sure of my pace, so I'll probably see u on the trail.

Great, hopefully I'll catch up with you then! Buen Camino and just ENJOY!! :) (I'm actually glad that there will not be a crowd, I feel like I need some peace, and want to concentrate on myself mainly.

Hi

I will begin The Camino Primitivo the third of July in Oviedo. Hope to meet some of you guys on the camino, and if not, then buen camino to all of you :)

Thomas, Denmark

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.alojamientoloshospitales.com/albergue I found a link to this place in an old thread, but can't find it on WisePilgrim, the Gronze map or if I search by address. Can someone tell me...
Thanks to those of you who have wished me Buen Camino pm! My plan was Salvador/Prim, but 1) cold feet because of a knee (old injury) and 2) would have to rush with no possibilty of short/rest...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back