• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances... October 11th (2013!!!)

iamnickbrooks

Time of past OR future Camino
Oct 11th-November 2nd
Hello All, just wondering if anyone is walking the el camino de santiago this October! I am starting October 11th and want to get to the Compostela on November 2nd... Which is traditionally the two parts of the dia de los muertos and coincidentally my birthday.

Anyone else going around this time? Also any tips you may have?

For me, I'm a 25 year old male living in Los Angeles.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am starting the same day, but will take me longer than you!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum