• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances... October 11th

iamnickbrooks

Time of past OR future Camino
Oct 11th-November 2nd
Hello All, just wondering if anyone is walking the el camino de santiago this October! I am starting October 11th and want to get to the Compostela on November 2nd... Which is traditionally the two parts of the dia de los muertos and coincidentally my birthday.

Anyone else going around this time? Also any tips you may have?

For me, I'm a 25 year old male living in Los Angeles.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Kia Ora bro,
I start 24 Sept in St Jean but finish about the same time so you may well pass me or catch up! Are you walking on through to the coast?

Ka kite ano
'Kiwi Chris'

Leaving SJPdP on Sept. 27 -- hoping to be finishing by Nov. 1 -- so perhaps we will overlap somewhere on the way... I'm sure I'll walk it a bit more slowly than you (my youngest child is older than you are!)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am leaving SJPdP on October 8--i will probably be walking much slower than you and so we will more than likely cross paths

I am leaving SJPdP Sept. 27 and hoping to finish by the end of October.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I leave STPP on Oct 3 and hope to make it to the coast (but accept that I may not) in time to get back to Santiago by Nov. 12 to catch return flights to Canada. Buen camino to all and perhaps we will meet along the way. Laura

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
hey im walking just one day behind you- 24 and from England! c brooks x

Most read last week in this forum