• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances to Camino Portugues

Kathy C

Time of past OR future Camino
September (2015)
I am planning to start my second camino Sept 2016. I want to fill in the "missing" 12 days from my first camino from Carrion to Sarria and then on to Lisbon for the Camino Portuguese. Where is best to arrive in Spain to get to Carrion and then best way from Sarria to Lisbon. Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Where is best to arrive in Spain to get to Carrion

Madrid.

best way from Sarria to Lisbon

You have two main options:

1. Bus from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela with www.monbus.es (it doesn't run on Sundays) plus bus from Santiago de Compostela to Lisbon with www.alsa.es/en
  2. Train from Sarria to A Coruña and plane from A Coruña to Lisbon. There's bus service from downtown A Coruña to the airport and if it doesn't suit you, you can always take a taxi.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Kathy,
Maybe you should do the Camino Portuguese first and from Santiago, make your way by train back to Carion and walk what you missed... I will be starting walking the Portuguese on September 3rd in Lisbon.
Danille

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum