A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Frances video

Sue127

Camino(s) past & future
French Camino in 2020
Finally got around to editing my photos and videos from my pilgrimage this summer. I'm no Efren for sure, but I like how it came out! Check it out here.
Finally got around to editing my photos and videos from my pilgrimage this summer. I'm no Efren for sure, but I like how it came out! Check it out here.
Such a happy video, can’t wait to do my first Camino.

Dani7

Stop wishing, start doing.
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances
When the time is right
Great video. Love that song. I look forward to mine next spring. Your happy faces said it all. The graffiti, however, nice as the thoughts are, made me sad. Thanks so much for posting.

TDirgins

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2019)
Great video. Love that song. I look forward to mine next spring. Your happy faces said it all. The graffiti, however, nice as the thoughts are, made me sad. Thanks so much for posting.
I usually don't like graffiti either, but the graffiti on the Camino is usually very thoughtful. I dubbed these street artists the "camino Poets". There is some really profound stuff out there.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2011), Camino Frances (2015), Camino Ingles (2017), Camino Muxia (2017), LePuy(2019)
Thanks for a happy start to my day. You captured some apt camino moments. What is the song? My suggestion is to include a credits slide for music. So many creators of slideshows/videos forget to add this acknowledgement and thank you.

TDirgins

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2019)
Thanks for a happy start to my day. You captured some apt camino moments. What is the song? My suggestion is to include a credits slide for music. So many creators of slideshows/videos forget to add this acknowledgement and thank you.
Shambala by Three Dog Night

wayfarer

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
SJPP-Santiago-Finistera-Muxia. April/May 2012
Sarria-Santiago Sept. 2013
SJPP - Almost Orrison April 2014
Lovely video, it brought back a lot of good memories, thank you for sharing.
Sadly I see that there is still a lot of mindless graffiti on many of the signage along the Way.

Jeff Titelius

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (León to Santiago) 2018
I loved this! It actually made me happy cry at the end after having evoked my own wonderful memories of the Camino. Nicely done and the music was PERFECT!!!

Adelina

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances - s'2018- Astorga to Santiago
Camino Frances - s' 2019- St Jean to Carrion
It brought it all right back - thank you! Beautiful people, beautiful journey!

E V Waight

It's the journey, not the destination.
Camino(s) past & future
September (2017)
Possible September (2018)
Holy Year (2021) (all three Gladys, John and I)
I agree. I am not much for graffiti either, but the Camino is special and the Camino poets do provide us with some deep thought provoking and inspiring quotes.

Camino(s) past & future
Portugues '15, '16, & '19
Via Francigena '17
Frances '18
Muxia & Finisterre '18
Tahoe Rim Trail '19
Really nice camino video. Priceless video of your camino and tribe to be treasured

sdevine

Camino Frances 2019, and planning 2020
Camino(s) past & future
4/26/2019 - 6/12/2019, planning 2020
amazing!! just finished my 1st camino in June still working on my video..

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 326 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock