• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino in November?

Confabulous

Is it possible to do the camino around now without dying of frostbite? Are any of the albergues open at this time or should I wait? Any advice? I really need to get away and think about things.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Niall! I'm Jackie, and I'm a 20 year old American taking a year off from school to travel around. Are you still planning on doing the Camino this month? I'm in Valencia right now and planning to do some 200km or so of the Camino before flying out of Santiago on Nov 21. Right now, though, I'm doing it alone, so if anyone else is out there hiking and wants some company...I'm game!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Camino in Nov.

Mundicamino has a great website for the albergues... Many of them are open and if not, the option is to stay at a private refugio as well who charge an avg of 6 euros or so...... There is also a wonderful guide in many languages that you can find at the Corte Ingles (if you are in Spain already) it is an orange book and the last name of the author is "Anton"... has phone #'s and all other pertinent information... There are always options.....the Camino is the perfect place to think... Good choice!

Lupita

Most read last week in this forum