• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Letters Project

nilesite

Tumbleweed Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2020, 2021)
Introducing The Camino Letters Project: https://caminolettersproject.com

"It is about finding a way to describe to others the deep, reflective, meditative power of walking the Camino and the lasting impact that it can have."

I'm very proud to partner with Johnniewalker Santiago on this inspiring adventure. #caminodesantiago #camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hola Johnnie (and Anne) what a great idea. Many of us write a journal at the end of each day - detailed notes on the events of that day or just a few thoughts to clear ones head before dropping of to sleep or down to the bar - but to reduce that to the 500-600 words will take a power of editing, by us pilgrims. But I am game if you can handle my ramblings. Cheers

A selection of Camino Jewellery
thank you Anne and Johnnie - i will search for my actually letters written and compose something from those -
looking forward to reading others musings as well. thus listening to them - and
even though:
"I found I had less and less to say, until finally, I became silent, and began to listen. I discovered in the silence the voice of God. ~ Soren Kierkegaard. Read more: The Essential Kierkegaard"

best wishes - C

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Johnnie, I don't know if I can.

Most read last week in this forum