• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Caminotec Outdoor Gear shop - Pamplona

Teej41

Time of past OR future Camino
April/May 2018
I notice that the website for the Caminotec shop in Pamplona has been down for quite some time. Does anyone know whether the shop is still alive and well and open for business in Pamplona?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Worked when I tried..says it opens 8am tomorrow! Closes 25th of
Oct. to 10th of March.

Yep - works fine for me - https://www.caminoteca.com/en/

If you are using Internet Explorer maybe try a different browser? It doesn't seem to work for me in IE but is fine in Google Chrome and Firefox. The site has been upgraded since I last looked at it, so may work better in some browsers than others. I use Chrome normally.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
They took a while to respond to a message I sent them a few months ago but eventually responded. Persist! The shop was definitely open in April, though!

Most read last week in this forum