• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can I buy Miam Miam Dodo in Le Puy, France?

RRDY

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy (2015)
Can I buy Miam Miam Dodo in Le Puy, France? If so, do you know where.

We will be starting first part of May.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You can buy it in the Cathedral shop where you also can get a credencial and get your first stamp.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
THANKS!!! I ordered Miam Miam Dodo online but it was late and I ordered the Camino Frances book!! Now it is too late to order the Le Puy one.

Hello,

Also at La Boutique du Pèlerin, 29 rue Saint Jacques. And probably in several other places.

Can I buy Miam Miam Dodo in Le Puy, France? If so, do you know where.

We will be starting first part of May.
Check on the published date, similarly with the Michelin Guide as some are old stock.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You can buy it in the Cathedral shop, and in many local book shops or convenience stores ... IF they are open. And as we have discussed elsewhere, there are several long weekends in France in May when the shops all close Thursday-Monday: the 1 May Mayday, 8 May V-E day, and Whitmonday. If at all possible, order from your local pilgrim association so you will have in hand before arriving in France.

Most read last week in this forum