• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

change to personal settings

Time of past OR future Camino
"2011" Portuguese "2012/13/16"Frances X 2 + Finistere" 2015" Porto "2017"Primitivo "2019" Norte
When i add this years Camino an error message tells me it must be less than 100 characters and does not save. Why? This happens when I add only 2017. Could someone advise please

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I had the same problem.

There was an announcement thread in the past week or so from Ivar stating he was limiting the amount we can put under "caminos past & future" so that we don't have to scroll so far to read the next post. I don't know how to link his thread to this one, but it is under Announcements.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum