• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Comparing the Latest Edition of John Brierley's Camino Portugues Paperback Book to the Jan 2022 Kindle Edition

RayZee

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances' 2018
Portuguese (Lisbon) 2023
I recently bought the 2022/23 edition of John Brierley Camino Portugues paperback book. My hope was that it would come out in Kindle like the Jan 2022 edition did. My wish is to lighten my load by not having to carry the book when I walk the Camino Portugues later this year. Question I would have is, Has anyone compared the two editions to one another and is there a real difference between the two?

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hola @Ray Geuder you are not alone in wishing/hoping for more guide books to be available as e_books (any format). I have a number of editions of the Brierley and other authors Guide Books to the Porto. Buying a "soft copy" would allow for updates without having to buy the complete book. St John if you see this please consider. Cheers

Most read last week in this forum