• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Confession

anthonyjf

Time of past OR future Camino
My first Camino was in September/October of 2009.
I guess I could have posted this in the spirituality forum, but only saw that there were a few posts there and not many viewers. My question: After arriving in Santiago I would like to make my confession, will I be able to find english speaking priests in the cathedral?

Thank you to the many posters who for many months helped me with information that you have shared in this forum. I leave New York September 8th, hoping to arrive at SJPDP on the 9th. Looking forward to meeting you on the Camino Frances.

Saludos,
Tony

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The languages that each priest talk are listed outside each booth. So you should be able to do your confession in English.

If you are coming next year (2010) it might be busy, but that is another issue

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Thank you Ivar!
I will begin my camino next month, leaving New York the 8th and hoping to start out from SJPDP on the 9th or 10th. Looking forward to meeting you in Santiago.

Tony in New York

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum