• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

cost

KWischow

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Finisterre
I have searched the forum regarding costs for lodging. In 2010 a post said to plan 30-35 euro a day. Is that still accurate? I am traveling the Finisterre camino at the end of this month.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
You can get a single private room in Finisterre for about 20 Euro at Pension Lopez, great ocean view rooms!

Hi! I found myself staying in a couple of private albergues on the Finisterre route last year, which were very nice but a bit more expensive than on the Frances - around 12 Euros per night rather than 7 or 8 Euros. If you plan towards the top end of the daily estimates quoted on the forum you should be fine. I can't think of any additional costs apart from the bus back to Santiago (if required). That was about 12 Euros from Finisterre. Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
i would say 20 euro / day is even possible. it's usually about 25 eruos per day

i would say 20 euro / day is even possible. it's usually about 25 eruos per day
For lodging? Or are do you mean total daily costs?
I walked the Camino Finisterre in Apr using a combination of Xunta and private albergue. They were 6 euro and 12 euro respectively. Other private albergue might have cost more, but the three that I stayed at were all that price.

Most read last week in this forum