• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CSJ Open Office Day

Minkey

Saturday 28 April

Anyone know what sorts of things go on at these? Just thought I might pop my head in to see what's what... Although having Caminoed before, not sure what I could glean from it, but hey, it's not like they lock you in is it? (I hope!) :arrow:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Minkey,
At least free tea and biscuits !!---- go for it!!

les

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ah, u lucky guys! I'd go, biscuits or not! Best, xm 8)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Well, I went. Think I managed to offer advice to a few people anyway.

Guy, that's a great feeling. Is there any kind of volunteering u could do with them? Best, xm 8)

Dunno. I just turned up with no agenda and ended up answering a load of questions. Hope I helped, anyway.

Most read last week in this forum