• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Dear Viento

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I love the wind. However, when I walked I tied a bandana around my ears.

May the wind at least be at your back!

Buen camino to you.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I wish it was my back, I'm walking in a North Westerly direction from Alicante and today was the worst it has been so far and it has been pretty bad so far. Predictions from the locals was rain for today from a women in the the Repsol on entering Almansa yesterday and then this morning from a Senor in a bar it was "mucho nieve", both were wrong it was sleet.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Please calm down, it's hard enough with my feet and my shoes not getting on, just give me a little tranquility for a day or two.
I know exactly what you mean. But it happened much more to the north, 11 days of constant wind. I though I was going mad. Even the locals on Meseta told me that I really had bad luck

Hope it gets better for you!

Most read last week in this forum