• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Downpour

edumad

Time of past OR future Camino
Português '12 '14 (Rates), '18 (Ponte de Lima)
Interior '15 (Vila Real)
Francês '16 (Ponferrada).
The weather has been awfull lately in Portugal. Particularly here in Santarém.

I've seen hundreds of pilgrims (going to Fátima) on the roads. Poor guys were soaking wet. A few with backpacks, so maybe going to Santiago.

I hope people have brought proper equipment, I wouldn't like to be walking in puddles, mud and wet the whole day.

Keep up your spirits up!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I've seen hundreds of pilgrims (going to Fátima) on the roads. Poor guys were soaking wet. A few with backpacks, so maybe going to Santiago.I hope people have brought proper equipment, I wouldn't like to be walking in puddles, mud and wet the whole day. Keep up your spirits up!
We have been following the Spanish weather with great interest. This morning it was 11 degs C and heavy rain in Santiago, while it was 18 degs and sunny here in the UK. I HATE walking in the rain, and gave up one camino due to constant rain and blisters. Please get rid of all that rain before May 25th when I arive to walk from Santiago to the Atlantic coast!
Blessings from dry England!

I'm on the Frances now and so far we've had 3 out of 4 days of rain, possibly more tomorrow. We're in Molinaseca now and looks like Saturday things may clear up and warm up. Nearly froze today coming from Foncebadon over Cruz de Ferro and on. Snow on top of the mountain and cold, then rain. Couldn't wait for a hot showers and warm food!
Loving the Camino and the beauty of the mountains even with the snow.
Karen

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

I've seen hundreds of pilgrims (going to Fátima) on the roads. Poor guys were soaking wet. A few with backpacks, so maybe going to Santiago.

I hope people have brought proper equipment, I wouldn't like to be walking in puddles, mud and wet the whole day.

Keep up your spirits up!
Just missed you We were in Santarèm last sunday at Mario's Santarèm hostal(just for a coffee:). We were camping at the Gôlega camping .
Now around Lisbon
Maybe we will meet you at Casa da Fernanda later this month or beginning of june

Bom caminho

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back