• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dublin mountain trek.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Looks invigorating! Is that above Kilmashogue? Favourite walk of mine from Marley up over the mountains to Johnny Foxes for the chowder..

Little bit of heaven.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
up over the mountains to Johnny Foxes
Great walks around Dublin. Ist June this year ended up at Johnny Foxes too.
I was walking with locals so only going on what photo location info tells me (area Enniskerry-Curtlestown upper - Glencullen mountain on that day )

Attachments

• E81DFB3B-6852-4FF1-9818-C0C9B6F35F89.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 45
  • B4512D52-F1FF-4C3A-845B-34540B1EDB11.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 42
  • 5F9B2DA9-160D-4F38-8B4F-FA1250854178.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 05E46E55-D422-4D7F-9F88-4152A7289C42.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 45
Great walks around Dublin. Ist June this year ended up at Johnny Foxes too.
I was walking with locals so only going on what photo location info tells me (area Enniskerry-Curtlestown upper - Glencullen mountain on that day )
To many pictures of the inside of pubs Annie very sad, you made up your steps to and from bar .

Little bit of heaven.
So true! I love Ireland and we rented a car to tour a large part of the country; although it was not a walking trip, climbing to the top of "Diamond Hill" in County Galway was amazing and a standout memory for me on a lovely sunny day.
A few pics from the internet...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum