• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Easter 2015

scubajunky

Hi all,
I walked the Camino de frances in 2013 from SJPDP to Burgos in just short of two weeks if I remember correctly.
I am considering going back this easter but cannot decide whether to do the Norde or continue from Burgos onwards.
Have I already walked the nicest scenery on the Frances by walking from SJPDP to Burgos ?
Is the Norde a more scenic route ? would there be more rain on the Norde during Easter ?
Would the Norde still be social enough to meet some great people, like I did on the Frances ?
Thanks in advance.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Bump

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I would suggest you continue where you stopped last time, aka Burgos and walk wherever you get to. If you don't make it this year to Santiago, then next year, doing the same, restarting at your last stop. Buen Camino, SY

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum