• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

English-language Masses on the Meseta

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Time of past OR future Camino
Many, various, and continuing.
Your good friends at the Camino Chaplaincy, the people who bring English-language Masses and ministry to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, are looking eastward! This summer, we will bring English-speaking Catholic priests to the pilgrims in the heart of the camino with Masses in English and/or Spanish at the churches of Moratinos and Terradillos de los Templarios!

Pilgrims, residents, and anyone else can attend services and meet with priests who've walked the Way and now are volunteering their time to minister in this under-served and lonesome stretch of trail. Reconciliation and pilgrim blessings will also be offered.

All the dates and times are yet to be announced, but we've got much of August already wrapped up!
If you are a Catholic priest or deacon and would like more information, please contact me or Johnnie Walker.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You may be interested in getting in touch with the Royal English College (St. Alban's College) in Valladolid to ask if they would be interested on taking part in some way on the project of offering English language masses on the Camino Francés.

http://www.sanalbano.org

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thank you Rebekah for doing this. I am sure it must involve many many hours of phone calls.
There are I am sure special blessings for those who give their time and energy to enriching the lives of others.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Just to put a period at the end of the sentence: Due to all kinds of reasons, some of which are mine, the Camino Chaplaincy Meseta Masses are no more.
We're lending our support to a new initiative, headed up by the Marist Fathers, that will bring pilgrim Masses and blessings to Sahagun in 2018, God willing.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum