• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Equipment

gretzel

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept(2015))
Sept 2015 camino..would like to travel as light as possible...does anyone have alist if what I need ...very minimal

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
My list and comments are here. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...id-not-for-a-summer-camino.31137/#post-269857

Note, I don't think it gets as hot in September, so the problems with the boots and the suggestion for one set of cotton clothes for the meseta probably would not apply to you. Also, you might need one more layer for warmth. And I would keep the rain jacket and rain pants for September, not the poncho.

The upshot of this is: be careful about when someone walked in seeking their gear advice. Seasons matter a great deal.

If you search for packing list here on this forum, you will find more than you ever want to read! SY

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum