• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Estacion de Lalin

Sweenardo

Time of past OR future Camino
Via de la Plata in May of 2017 from Ourense to Santiago. Bilbao to Santander on Camino Norte (2018).
I would like to go into Lalin when I get to Estacion de Lalin. Would it be possible to get a taxi there? Looks like about 5 kilometers into town? Thank you for your help.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sure, just ask in any of the bars, estacion de Lalin isn't huge, but it isn't tiny either and it does have a few bars.
Buen Camino, SY

Sure, just ask in any of the bars, estacion de Lalin isn't huge, but it isn't tiny either and it does have a few bars.
Buen Camino, SY
Thank you very much SY! Thanks to this forum I can let go of the "tour" idea and do a Camino that is more flexible and economical. Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum