• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Film: Croire (Believe)

Theatregal

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Most recent: Fall 2023 Aragonés, Frances
I came across this French Canadian 1998 documentary film by Lina B. Moreco on the National Film Board of Canada site today. Hopefully the site can be accessed for free outside of Canada.

Croire
Using the metaphor of the initiatory pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, in Spain, Croire proposes to broaden the reflection on the quest for spirituality. Believers, mystics, atheists, ex-followers of religions evoke their reasons for believing or not believing as well as the difficult choices imposed by their conscience and their need to please God.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I can stream it

Thanks Caryn!!!

Me too! Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks, @Theatregal. My very rusty French struggled, but the key phrase for me is one that most will have heard: it isn’t that you ‘make’ the Camino - rather, the camino makes you. The pilgrim gentleman knows what he is talking about, methinks...

Most read last week in this forum