• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finally begins

FrPeter

Time of past OR future Camino
CF, PR - 2016; CF 2018; CP 2019; VDLP (to Caceres) 2019
After all the planning finally it is the day to leave. Flying out tonight to Paris - then Lourdes for couple of days - then to Irun on 30th to begin the journey.
It kind of feels odd... hard to describe the feeling.

See you out there!
God Bless and Buen Camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino! I fly out in 7 days and start walking on the 8th, so depending on our relative speeds I may see you somewhere!

Grace+Peace

-Jason

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I started walking from St. Jean Pied de Port one year ago today. Oh I thought I was ready! And I was, but I wasn't. What an adventure! What companions! Have a wonderful Camino!

FrPeter,

I hope the camino is everything you need.

Safe travels and Buen Camino!

Mike

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wish you a wonderful journey and that it will give you many enjoyable moments.
God bless and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Fr Peter, I have been following the rest of the story and wait for things to smooth out. You might be leaving SJPP today and your bags are collecting stamps world-wide. You story will top many I have heard. You will thrive on this and all Caminos.............. Ultreya...... Willy/Utah/USA

Most read last week in this forum