• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finding Camino Patches

JrsSr

Time of past OR future Camino
I’ve been to a store 2-3 times in the past several years that has every sew on patch imaginable. Over 100 types with routes, distances and years. It’s a small store, still inside the city center less than a km from the cathedral. Does anyone know the store? It is not any of the ones within 100M of the cathedral, and I think it is east of the cathedral, still on the cobble stone streets. I can not remember the name and have searched via google maps but can’t pin it down. Any help is appreciated.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Are you looking for a particular patch?
Have you tried Etsy? TONS of Camino patches and other touristy stuff on there.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The store is on the same small plaza as Froiz Market . Google streetscapes is too dark to see a name.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I found it after finishing our Ponferrada to Santiago de Compostela camino on March 2nd. I've been many times, and got a few of my favorite patches. It is loaded with every patch one could ask for, and the owner is a joy to see each time I go to Santiago. My new favorite patch is the Galicia one with the Eucharistic miracle, fitting in this year of the Eucharist! Thanks again, for your help.

A Rúa Recordos​

Cantón do Toural, 7, 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain​

Thank you! I was looking for a good place for patches in Santiago

Most read last week in this forum