• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First Camino, hopefully first of many

Tony Bobcat

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2017
Hello fellow pilgrims
I am starting my first Camino on Tuesday 16 of May, I have booked in at Orrison for the following day. I plan to walk to Viskarret for my next stop, can any one tell me if Corazon Puro is open. I haven't pre booked any other accommodation further on, can you please advise me on what I should do. I'd like to thanks everyone over the year for all your advice
and support, it's very much appreciated. Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Tony, last thing I heard awhile back was that they had to close related to the owner having some health problems. Hopefully if anyone knows otherwise, they'll say. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I really liked El Palo de Avellano in Zubiri, if it helps.

Hello HighlandsHiker thanks for your quick respond, it would be nice to go all the way to Zubiri but at the same time I don't want to overdo. Cheers Tony

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hey Tony. I'm starting the same day. I'm planning on going to Roncesvalle, but maybe I'll see you along the way. Buen Camino!

Hey Tony. I'm starting the same day. I'm planning on going to Roncesvalle, but maybe I'll see you along the way. Buen Camino!
Hello Jaydubbyasee hope to catch up with you, try not to overdo it at the start. Enjoy your journey Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum