• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First time for the camino!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Welcome to the forum Maggie, you will meet loads of people leaving the same time as you. Happy planning and Buen Camino.

Welcome and Buen Camino. Keep an eye out for entries on the Events tab above and post your own "new entry" there. Where are you starting from?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am planning to start mid March too, weather permitting!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Welcome and Buen Camino. Keep an eye out for entries on the Events tab above and post your own "new entry" there. Where are you starting from?
I will be starting from SJPP and hoping to take my time but must be back in Scotland for the end of the first week in May.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am calculating about 6 weeks which is about the same as you I think?!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I left Pamplona on March 23 2014 and met many pilgrims on the way - it was quiet but not lonely!

buen camino

Most read last week in this forum