• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Forum Members.. where are you now?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
After reading your post I'm in a state of jealousy.
I can imagine in my minds eye the walk you'll take tomorrow. First gently uphill to Cizur Menor, then the steeper ascent up to the wind turbines and cut-out metal figures on top of Alto de Perdon.
Seriously, I'm vegetating here in Belfast.
Have a great Autumn Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I'm at home in Canada - watching the leaves fall and waiting for the snow and skiing. Hopefully back on the Camino in 2011.

John

Resting in A Coruna, Lugo and Santiago, after a very difficult Via de la Plata. My wife had a great time on the Frances. We met at the Cathedral on the same day, at the same time. Back to Canada in two days.
Cheers and have a great time on the Frances.
Jean-Marc

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
And now, Annie, where are YOU now???

Around Burgos?

I wish you all the best for your Camino !
Btw, I am in my home in Brussels right now, reading posts here on the forum, thinking and dreaming about the Camino...

Fatma

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am in a WONDERFUL alburgue in Viloria de Rioja,run by Acacio and Orietta. This place is a MUST for any pilgrim seeking a clean, peaceful, thoughtful, fun, and loving night´s rest. 5 Euro plus a lovely donativo dinner and breakfast.

I am 20km outside of Santiago at a pension in Pedrouzo/Arca. Have slowed considerably in last week owing to bad stomach, but much better now and very much looking forward to arriving in Santiago for the first time.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum