Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Forum Members.. where are you now?

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I am in Pamplona.. beginning the Frances tomorrow morning... :lol:

Where are YOU!?

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
After reading your post I'm in a state of jealousy.
I can imagine in my minds eye the walk you'll take tomorrow. First gently uphill to Cizur Menor, then the steeper ascent up to the wind turbines and cut-out metal figures on top of Alto de Perdon.
Seriously, I'm vegetating here in Belfast.
Have a great Autumn Camino.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Canuck

Veteran wanderer
?
Resting in A Coruna, Lugo and Santiago, after a very difficult Via de la Plata. My wife had a great time on the Frances. We met at the Cathedral on the same day, at the same time. Back to Canada in two days.
Cheers and have a great time on the Frances.
Jean-Marc

FatmaG

And now, Annie, where are YOU now???

Around Burgos?

I wish you all the best for your Camino !
Btw, I am in my home in Brussels right now, reading posts here on the forum, thinking and dreaming about the Camino...

Fatma

CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I am in a WONDERFUL alburgue in Viloria de Rioja,run by Acacio and Orietta. This place is a MUST for any pilgrim seeking a clean, peaceful, thoughtful, fun, and loving night´s rest. 5 Euro plus a lovely donativo dinner and breakfast.

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Pacharan

I am 20km outside of Santiago at a pension in Pedrouzo/Arca. Have slowed considerably in last week owing to bad stomach, but much better now and very much looking forward to arriving in Santiago for the first time.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello fellow pilgrims, I’ve just arrived in SJPP and my plan was to set off for Roncesvalles tomorrow morning via the Napoleon route, potentially stopping at Orisson for the night. However, the...
Sad the report that on my second day on the Camino someone stole my GORE-TEX jacket from a table just behind me. Fluorescent yellow cycling jacket marked GORE on the outside in small black...
https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/zona-norte/2022/09/27/rescatados-dos-peregrinos-hipotermia-ibaneta-542792-1009.html I'll be there in 3 weeks, hopefully adequately prepared.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides