• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Found! A ring on the Frances

• Thread starter Former member 111635
  • Start date
F

Former member 111635

Hola, if you lost a ring on the Frances and can describe it, I will send it to you. Found it near the end stages. Gracias!! PS - weirdly, I found another ring in Santiago when I arrived

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Well if it was in Rabanal, it could be the one we lost in 2012! Just a small simple gold band that had belonged to my mother-in-law, and that my father-in-law had worn on a chain around his neck since she had been killed in a car crash. It would be too much to hope that it might have been recovered after all these years.

Hello, I'm sorry to say that's not what I found. I'm sorry for your loss and a precious family heirloom.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Oh! I recently saw someone posted they'd lost an important ring.
Now where was it??? I'm only on one or two Facebook groups - I'll go see if I can find it.
Was it this one?

Attachments

• ring.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 195
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
That Camino-theme ring is really cool. If I were unmarried, I’d probably wear it on my right hand.
(ring on each hand would be too gaudy for my personality.)
Where would I look if I wanted to buy one?

That Camino-theme ring is really cool. If I were unmarried, I’d probably wear it on my right hand.
(ring on each hand would be too gaudy for my personality.)
Where would I look if I wanted to buy one?
You can find that ring here.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum