• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Found on the Internet. May prove useful but with a Rude name

• Thread starter Former member 12499
  • Start date
F

Former member 12499

Hello Folks,

Whilst looking for Christmas present stocking fillers for my 6 year old granddaughter on the internet, I came across this product.

Apologies for introducing the product and embarrassment forbids me from mentioning its name on this forum.

Here is the link http://www.firebox.com/product/2351/Shit-Box

I might add that I did not buy one, nor did I buy one for my granddaughter who is hoping that Santa will bring extra special Christmas presents!

I just saw it and I thought that it may prove useful to some of us on our pilgrimages.

Can I wish you all Buen Camino, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2012.

Charlie.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
on coolstuff.se they have it in diffrient colors! wery useful, but im not shore if its for the camino, its quite big to carry...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Doesn't state maximum weight either! It would be a bit messy if it collapsed while in use

>
This product might be useful to the various municipalities and installed along stretches where so far lots of toilet paper and unpleasant smells were encountered.
A marketing opportunity in these days of economical hardship?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum