• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Free book today

Magnara

Maggie Ramsay
Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago de Compostela (2005) Via Francigena (2010) Le Puy to St Jean (2014)
Free Via Francigena ebook for 2 days from now - The Italian Camino by Maggie Ramsay (Amazon). Can be read on a kindle or you can get a free app from Amazon to read it on iphone, ipad, blackberry etc.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Maggie

What Amazon site is your book on and which one are offering this special deal? I just checked three different sites and none are offering this price

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Apologies!! - I mixed up my international time zones. It will be free from
midnight 2nd August Pacific Standard Time (ie about 12 hours from when I am writing
this now) and will stay free for 2 days. If you google The Italian Camino Maggie
Ramsay it will come up as free at that time.

You can borrow it for Free if you are a Prime Member on Amazon.
I will read it. Thanks
Cindi

You can borrow it for Free if you are a Prime Member on Amazon
and have a Kindle device, which does not include the Kindle apps on smart phones.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Re: Free book today NOW available free

I have just checked the Amazon site and it is showing free now. It will stay free for 2 days. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to let other interested people know. (To find it google The Italian Camino Maggie Ramsay)

Thank you Maggie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you so much I have downloaded the book The Italian Camino.

What a gift!!

Dax

What a treat! Thanks so much Maggie. Downloaded to my Kindle. I look forward to reading it!

Just downloaded the Italian Camino. Thanx a bunch.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Maggie

Just downloaded your book.

It will fun to read your notes and observations and compare them to our own, when my wife and I walked the same route back in 2008, later writing a book about our journey called An Italian Odyssey.

Hi Jirit
I'll look forward to reading your book too - great to share memories with other pilgrims and you can't meet Via Francigena pilgrims in person as there are still so few even when we did it 2 years later than you. I did get an email from Sandra at Issogne where we stayed a night saying she had read my book and there have been some pilgrims through this year so the numbers might be rising. What months did you walk?

Ordered it yesterday, finished it last night. It was delightful! A big thank you for the freebie. Made me want to look into plaanning a trip! Oh, so many places to explore and enjoy but so little money and time.... I just did a 2 week trip with my hubby to Portugal including the camino portugues from Valença for 7 days. It was a trip of a lifetime for us. Hoping to be able to plan another one... God will make a way.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Maggie- I missed the free book :( but just bought it any way. :D I'm looking forward to reading it.

I've been looking for a way to "do" Italy the year I retire, 2016 or 2017. I was in Italy right after high school, on a tour that included the Baptist Youth World Conference in Berne, Switzerland. So it's been a long time :roll: to say the least. But my dream for the last couple years is to go back but as something other than the typical tourist. Not knocking them, I just don't want to be them. Also I want to learn Italian. So maybe the Italian Camino would fit the bill.

Jirit- how would I get a copy of your book?

WayWalker63 said:
Maggie- I missed the free book :( but just bought it any way. :D I'm looking forward to reading it.

I've been looking for a way to "do" Italy the year I retire, 2016 or 2017. I was in Italy right after high school, on a tour that included the Baptist Youth World Conference in Berne, Switzerland. So it's been a long time :roll: to say the least. But my dream for the last couple years is to go back but as something other than the typical tourist. Not knocking them, I just don't want to be them. Also I want to learn Italian. So maybe the Italian Camino would fit the bill.

Jirit- how would I get a copy of your book?

Hi WayWalker63
Our book An Italian Odyssey, both the paperback and kindle versions is available on most Amazon sites. Just key in An Italian Odyssey and you will find it. Amazon tends to offer a package deal to buy our book along with Paul and Babette's guidebook on the Via Francigena, something to consider.

The recently published interactive version designed for the Apple iPad includes 100 % more colour photos, an printable accommodation guide, an reference section, and interactive city maps of the major cities the Via Francigena passes through Italy. The interactive version is available on 32 Apple iBookstores worldwide.

You can visit our Verdera Media website for information on this book plus my other book The Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.