• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gear Planner Spreadsheet

Time of past OR future Camino
CDN, Primitivo, Sanabrés, Portugués, Ruta do Mar,
In this site you can download the gear planner spreadsheet which is an amazing tool to help you curve your backpack's/rucksack's weight. It is probably the best one I have seen in years of planning and weighing all of my gear. It was not created by me, but by Erik a young man who is known by many as Erik the Black. He is a long distance backpacker and believes in ultralight backpacking to make your trek enjoyable. Erik has an array of information on his blog. I hope you find this as helpful as my husband and I have. If you would like to personalize it and unlock the spreadsheet, it can be done. If you'd like more information on how to do that I will gladly help!
Here is the link:
http://blackwoodspress.com/blog/topics/ ... ing-tools/

Ultreia!

Mary

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you. I don't have Excel and am having a little difficulty with it in Google Sheets but still giving it a try.

The winners of the Backpacking Light Trip Planning Spreadsheet Contest can be found here; I am playing around with them right now to see if any of them will work well in Google Docs.

Most read last week in this forum