• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gear Post Camino

freetobe

Time of past OR future Camino
When I finish the Camino Frances I will be flying to Paris to spend six days there. I do not want to waste time buying suitable clothes in either Santiago nor Paris so have decided to pack a day pack or similar with clothes I will need to conventionally sight see.
My question is: Would I better posting my gear from SJPDP by mail or should I use a courier service (or similar). Destination would be to Ivar to hold in storage whilst I am walking.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Not sure what that means. "conventionally sight see"

Pat and I spent another 2 weeks in Europe post Camino, just with our Camino clothes

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
To begin your journey are you flying into Spain or France before heading to SJPDP? We flew into Madrid and took the train to Pamplona. Was easy to send our suitcases to Ivar from there via the post office (as soon as you say Ivar's name they stop asking any questions and knew the address from memory!).

Most read last week in this forum