• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted gear wanted

jujubery

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis (2017)
Via Francigena Italy portion (April 2018)
Hi All , My husband and I will be starting the CF in April and are looking to purchase 2 gently used Altus ponchos. I am also looking to purchase a Macabi skirt.
Please message me if you have any of these items you wish to sell. We live in upstate NY
thank you
Juju

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have 2 very gently used Altus ponchos for sale. M-L and XL-XXL both in Red.

I have 2 very gently used Altus ponchos for sale. M-L and XL-XXL both in Red.
Poogeyejr,
would love to at least purchase the M/L Altus poncho for myself. The Xl-XXL may be too large for my husband. He takes a Large- XL shirt. Do you think that would work. not sure how to private message you to work out the details. So if you can help with that , it would be appreciated
thank you,
Juju

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
To start a private conversation with somebody just click on their forum nick (under avatar) and then on 'start a conversation' in the pop-up menu.
Buen Camino, SY

Most read last week in this forum