• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Getting evanlow to Las Pedroneras

peregrina2000

Staff member
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks Laurie,

Not applicable here unfortunately as I will be coming in this time via Barcelona and my friend will be starting from Antequera. We will both the trains and meet in Albacete, stay for a night and find the bus from there to our starting point.

Cheers.

...Isn't Las Pedroneras the garlic capital of Spain or am I remembering that wrong? Buen camino, Laurie
Indeed it is. I remember the smell of garlic walking through fields to/from Las Pedroneras. And in the evening in Casa Mauricio I turned TV on and first thing I saw was a short documentary about growing garlic in Las Pedroneras

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi, evanlow, looks like there is a bus monday through Friday from Albacete to Pedroneras. 15:30 every day.
http://www.pedroneras.com/horario-de-autobuses/ Hope that's the updated info! So happy for you.

Most read last week in this forum